Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wooohoooo!

Alright, I have attempted to blog a few times in the last little while and they never get published. I've been too mentally stressed out that everything seems so down in the dumps and grumpy. Jar is home now though, I've made it past 36 weeks and it was picture day today and Mackinley made it to that. So, everything that I was worried about has come and gone. You have no idea how awesome it is feeling!

Up until this day I had a plan of how today would go. Jar would go home and I would be all over anything natural that I thought would help these babies come out! Now the day has gotten here and to be honest, I'm soooo nervous! This is really happening! I'm feeling a bit nauseous right now and I don't know if it's my nerves or just not feeling too good.

Jar actually got to come home last night. The company he works for is awesome! We love them! They have treated us, well Jar, very well and yes, he works up north and is away from home, but it has been a blessing for our family in many ways. Once they heard that I had a bad night Monday night and almost called him to come home, they flew him home. Plus he gets his next set off. And it's all paid! I am really grateful for the job he has and the stability it has brought into our lives. His other job was good too, but there were things about it that were hard on our family. Like going on strike for 3 months. That sucked. Anyways, that's not what I'm blogging about today. We love the company that Jar works for! Thank you!

Yesterday I tried to sleep pretty much all day because I had a horrible night Monday. I had an appointment Monday and a good friend offered to watch the girls for me while I went in. I asked if she minded if I did some running around while I was in there, because I figured it would be one of the last times I would be able to do that for awhile. She also cooked supper for us! It was really nice. Anyways, I did some running around which included a Costco trip....without kids! I definitely took my time. Partly to enjoy the moment and also because I can't really walk all that fast :) By the end of the day I was beat. I had showered and got ready that morning, which doesn't seem like a big deal, but I have to sit then stand, then sit then stand, and so on. I get tired and dizzy doing either and so it takes a lot of energy and a lot longer to do. So I had exerted myself that day with not a lot of lying down like I am supposed to. So that night I woke up around 2 am with cramps and back aches and wasn't feeling too good. I wasn't having contractions though, so I tried to sleep, but I couldn't get the aching to stop while lying down. I got up and packed somethings just in case. I knew I had to let Jar know sometime within the next few hours so he could make the morning flight if he had to. Nothing ever did happen, but I was up most of the night. I did get some sleep in the morning and I stayed in bed most of the day. It was much needed! Feeling better now, so that is good!

Today the doctor's office called and told me that my doctor wasn't going to be able to see me next week anymore. I knew he was going to be gone this week and would be back working at the hospital next week and in the office next Thursday. I had my appointment to see him for Friday and I was not too happy with that. I was really hoping to have a C-section booked for that day, but it wouldn't be happening if that was when I saw him. And no, I don't HAVE to have a C-section. I think though that if I got to the 38 week mark he would want me to have one because they won't induce me because of my sensitivity to the drugs. I don't think I'll make it that far, but I didn't think I'd make it this far either, so who knows. Anyways, I was a bit disappointed as well because there would be no membranes being stripped until then. The doctor on Monday did the GBS swab, but didn't do an internal because she didn't want to irritate things while Jar was gone. So, I was feeling helpless and frustrated with the whole thing and when they called me this morning they booked me to see a doctor. A different one again and I see him on Monday! I was quite happy with that! I'm hoping if I am still pregnant by then he will strip those membranes and set up a C-section date for me. My original doctor won't be delivering these babies at all, so it doesn't matter who books it now. Which is kinda nice! That is one more thing that is knocked off my mentally stressed list!

I've been up and at em today trying to get things cleaned up and ready just in case. I'm also hoping it kinda gets things going a bit. I figure I can try eating all the different foods that supposedly help bring on labor, accupressure, and lots of walking! Maybe today we'll go for chinese food for lunch! Which reminds me, we are going into town today because I booked an appointment to get my haircut! I figure I better get it done now because I'm pretty sure it's going to be awhile before I'll be able to have another one. If they came today I would be ready and that feels great!

BRING.IT. ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment