Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My husband is not a D-bag :)

So after my last post my husband voiced his concern that he felt like a D-bag afterwards. Just so everyone knows, he most definitely is not!

He is a wonderful husband and father. We have definitely hit some rough patches, some I didn't know how we were going to get out of, but we did. Together. We are a regular couple who can have good days and bad days. There are things that drive me NUTSO and probably will for the rest of our lives, but I'm sure it goes both ways :)

I wouldn't have it any either way. I couldn't ask for a more supportive, caring and loving hubby. He really is the best!

1 comment:

  1. Jar Is not a d bag at all. Like you said you are normal and so is your marriage. Thanks for sharing your struggles and life with all of us! Now we can pray for you when things are tricky with your health. Love ya and we're so excited for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete